All companies registered as EXHIBITORS may present OFF-CINARS performances during the CINARS Biennale 2022, as long as they take place within the authorized schedule (see below). All registered OFF-CINARS performances will be promoted on the CINARS Biennale’s website, mobile application, and printed program. CINARS will also provide logistical support to help presenters attend performances
Please note that some OFF-CINARS performances only allow presenters' attendance. For more information, please ask the OFF-CINARS registration desk at the Registration.
To be eligible, an agent, artist, or company representative must:
- Be registered as an EXHIBITOR in the CINARS Biennale 2022;
- Give a performance within the OFF-CINARS authorized schedule;
- Give a performance in a Montreal venue.
OFF-CINARS AUTHORIZED SCHEDULE
The schedule will be available soon.
- AUGUST 24 to be included in the first web promotional campaign;
- SEPTEMBER 30 to be listed in the print program (performances registered after SEPTEMBER 30 will not be included in the official Biennale printed program).
+1 514 842 5866 #32