Biennale Cinars 2016


Your passport and your visa (if necessary) must be valid for 6 months after the date of your departure.

IMPORTANT: since of March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). Exceptions  include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. However, from March 15, 2016 until fall 2016, travellers who do not have an ETA can board their flight, as long as they have appropriate travel documents, such as a valid passport.

To find out if you need an ETA or a visa, please click here.

Applying online for the ETA is quick and easy. You need a valid passport, credit card and email address. Applications are usually processed within a few minutes.

For more information about visas, visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and the U.S. Department of State website, if you have to transit through the U.S.